Sunday, June 28, 2009

JRT lurve

We have had our sweet Tinkerbelle for quite a few years now. She was pregnant with her only litter of puppies when I was pregnant with N3 and she delivered about 8 weeks before me. (N3 took this shot;)!)
We've had our ups and downs as she has worked out her aggression on fences, other dogs, a goat or two, a few cats, and probably a few other things that I'm probably blocking out, but I've come to terms witht the fact that I have no choice in the matter. She's staying and I need to get used to it and love her d*mnit! We will *NEVER*, I repeat, *NEVER, EVER* own another precious JRT, and adamantly warn other against them as well!!!, but she's become part of the Fam just like an abducted-by-a-UFO-cousin, we love her in spite of, or maybe because of, her quirks.
Sweet, true love is what we have here ladies and gentlemen. She doesn't leave N3's side, even sleeping at his feet or on his bean bag next to his bed.