Monday, June 22, 2009

prologue--livin' la vida loca

Up side, in side out, livin' la vida loca (yes, that's a Ricky Martin flashback, ha!!) Ahh, life with a 3 year old and a 1 year old is one Crazy Train, man. Although we're not sky-diving or base-jumping, it's a crazy life we lead. Amongst all the hub-bub and uncertainty, this blog is to help me to remember that yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but TODAY is a gift called the present (cheesy like last weekends movie popcorn, I know, but it's either this or the Serenity prayer that bounces off the walls of my brain when trying to grit my teeth through the toddler noise, ha!) Anyway, the blog, she's a work in progress & patience is a virtue, but please drop me a line or comment if you check in, a woman always likes to know she's being spied on;) and a new message occasionally would help this west Texas mama remember that loneliness is just a state of mind.